Tuesday, October 16, 2007

There were things completely unspeakable between the two of them.
Words unfolding inside words,
Fantastic visions swirled around her head, so surreal and exact she could not fathom how to transmit them to reality.
It just needed to happen.
They kissed and she pulled a hair from her mouth.
Her younger brother built a castle out of candy.
They sat inside it in her dreams and kissed in-between mouthfuls.
She was too well dressed to be in the waiting room, too cool to be sick.
She went through the atmosphere and into space which was a vast ocean.
He called her a Hitchcockian blonde and himself a regular Jimmy stewart, with a grey suit and smooth voice.
As their eyes meet lines filled her head. You open you mouth as wide as a cat. Sylvia said.
I went delirious and back again, banck to my clean cut slate
My mind was a blobby baby dribbling and spewing
But now a wise old woman nodding and blinking
I see
History without being there
Conjured up, through strange stragled pieces of second accounts
You know I don’t really like it, but someone will,
Going to her house for five in seven
I talked to his brother for hours and hours
Chasing the feeling that I meant to have
I could hear him saying her name in the mirror

No comments: