Sunday, April 6, 2008

I kept thinking about my “pyramid of death hate” with the rainbow hate laser and the skull.

Occuring slowly but surely. There are far too many ways to know anout you on the internet and far too less for me.

A giant spiralling vortex picked me up and spun me violently for perhaps the last exact year to which a can pinpoint almost to this day. This day a year ago I know what I was doing. I was driving around in my Dad's car listening to Slowdive's just for a day crying my fucking eyes out.

I let myself get knee deep.

I originally freaked out about blogs. I wanted to just archive everything. Everything being all my writing that comes out and i never show anyone. I gave a poem to a Valentine once, he said he liked it, but I'm not so sure.

I'm going to write all the texts in my inbox in my diary so i don't forget.

1 comment: