Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Nasty office girl riot,
I'm going to have a talk with your lecturer

Your subcoscious dreams are different to your conscious ones

IM FEELING ABANDONED TODAY
AND PASTEL. HES LIKE A
ROCK. AN ANCIENT ICE ROCK
FULL OF YEARS OF GRINDING.

YES I'M A DELUSIONAL SWEETHEART
and I know that you are bad for me
I sigh in head and mind
but can't deliver.

Tin-Tin knows my
fictional daughter, is she fictional or hypothetical yet.
All this designer stationery. I'm having an intense week
but I haven't touched the depths of my toes. Its all
sugar and longing
strawberry lips blowing imaginary kisses to sore throated girls.
Overcast baby, who to trust. She thinks most are genuine.

HOW TO SCREW THIS UP.
ITS EASY.ITS SILENT.
ITS FULL OF BRICKS.

(I like secretly that I haven't changed a bit)

Brackets are IT

No comments: